Friday, June 22, 2012

Workout Day 123

Nice number of the workout day 123. Anyways coming to the point, it was a very good run with a very good pace. I did a 6.2KM today. I am planning to not to touch 10 KM at least  for next few days.

I completed a small milestone of 60 continuous running days. I would call it 60 streak days. Yippee streak running of 60 days is over. In these 60 days I did a minimum of 2.2KM run and a maximum of 20KM run. Over all a nice experience. Moreover no major injuries.

Hopefully this streak running continuous for a long time. Next target would be to take 10 days at a time.

The desperation to reach the 70 KG of weight is getting deeper. Now I am in between 81 to 82 KG.

Distance Run: 6.2 KM

Run Time:  40 Mins 32 Secs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback Will Inspire Me