Sunday, June 17, 2012

Workout Day 118


This Sunday was a nice one with my workouts. I did a 15.5 KM run. Initially I had planned to run 30 K. I know it is a huge ask from me. But you never know what you might end up doing. I coulldnt touch 30 but I ended up doing 15K. LOL. 

And moreover I completed the highest 59 KM  run for this week. So I am quite ecstatic by that also. 

Today I found the distance of some of new routes. So from now on I dont have to deal with decimal points. I can run exact in full digits. Tomorrow I will try for an exact 10K . Hopefully my legs are proper tomorrow. 

Even walked for 47 mins in the evening...

Sipping a green tea with a dash of lemon in it. It is just wow...

Workout Summary
Total Workout : 176 Mins.
Distance Run: 15.5 KM
Run Time: 2Hr 0 Mins 54Secs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback Will Inspire Me