Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Workout Day 121

Yesterday there was a fear that weather I will be able to run the desired distance. But some how I never stopped and I was able to reach the 10KM mark. Still there is a pain in the left leg. I am trying to apply some iodex and warm water bag over my legs.

It gives me immense pleasure to run the long distance. The only thing I would be missing right now is the monsoon rains. I have never experienced runs in rain. I want to experience that.

Today evening I am planning to take utmost care of my legs. Tomorrow I need to start again with the run. Even I have started to track my streak running. Streak run for 58 days. It feels great. two more days too touch the 60 days mark and 42 more days to touch  the 100 days of streak running.


Distance Run: 10 KM
Run Time:  1 Hr 11 Mins 17 Secs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Feedback Will Inspire Me